Bhadrapada Masa ಭಾದ್ರಪದ ಮಾಸ , Dhakshinayana ದಕ್ಷಿಣಾಯನ, starts from September 9th-October 7th 2010.
- September 11th 2010 – Swarna Gowri Vratha ಸ್ವರ್ಣ ಗೌರಿ ವ್ರತ and Ganesha Chaturthi ಗಣೇಶ ಚತುರ್ಥಿ
- September 12th 2010 – Rishpanchami ಋಷಿಪಂಚಮಿ
- September 14th – Jestha Devi Avahana ಜ್ಯೇಷ್ಥ ದೇವಿ ಆವಾಹನ
- September 15th – Jestha Devi Pooje ಜ್ಯೇಷ್ಥ ದೇವಿ ಪೂಜೆ
- September 16th – Jestha Devi Visarjane ಜ್ಯೇಷ್ಥ ದೇವಿ ವಿಸರ್ಜನೆ
- September 19th – Ekadashi ಏಕಾದಶೀ
- September 22nd – Anantha Chaturdashi ಅನಂತ ಚತುರ್ದಶಿ
- September 23rd – Mahalaya ಮಹಾಲಯ Starts. It is also called as Paksha Masa ಪಕ್ಷ ಮಾಸ
- October 4th – Ekadashi ಏಕಾದಶೀ
- October 7th - Mahalaya Amavasya ಮಹಾಲಯ ಅಮಾವಾಸ್ಯ
Mr. Lakshmisha P, had left a comment here that he had the pdf files for the Swarnagowri vratha puja & katha. Attached below are the links for both the pdf files he has provided. Mr. Lakshmisha says in the email he sent to me as follows:
As informed by me in your blog that I have done the above cited puja vidhana and katha in kannada (with the help of the old books available with me), you have informed that the same can be sent to your email id which was given by you. Hence I am attaching the two files which may be of useful to madhwa community while performing. As this has been done only recently, it may require any addition / deletion same could be incorporated.
Thanks so much Me. Lakshmisha for all the support and also the time you have taken to convert this into pdf.
WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY GOWRI AND GANESHA FESTIVAL
As per the Uttardi Matta Panchanga, this year both the Swarna Gowri Vrata ಸ್ವರ್ಣ ಗೌರಿ ವ್ರತ and Ganesha Chaturthi ಗಣೇಶ ಚತುರ್ಥಿ festival are on the same day; i.e September 11th Saturday 2010.
Please contact your local temple for the exact day you have to perform the pooje based on your location in this world.
Details about the festival, the many stotras and slokas, stories, food items that need to be prepared are posted in great detail at the following link in this blog.
May Lord Ganesha remove all the obstacles from one and all. Jai Sri Ganesha