Sweet Potato Chapathi is a huge hit in my house. I make it at least three times a month. This time had a little more dough left over, kept it in the fridge, and it became quite watery the next day i.e. today. So, I decided to make pooris out of the same dough. It was quite tasty and didn’t need any accompaniment. Quite good for lunch box if you have kids going to school.
Few ingredients, quick and easy.
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Oil to deep fry
- Peel and Cook the sweet potatoes in microwave until soft
- Mix whole wheat flour, crushed black pepper and salt
- Mix the dough with little water
- Make Pooris and fry.
- Quick, easy, delicious and healthy.
You can find recipe for Sweet Potato Chapathi here.