My Brother Ramesh so badly wanted to show us Navabrindavana during our trip to Mantralaya. However, because of the roads and a Driver who had no clue where he was driving, we were unable to visit Navabrindavana.
Image Courtesy: http://www.raghavendramutt.org/
We did see a Mrithike Brindavana of Shri Padmanabha Teertharu in Mulbagalu. Shri Padmanabha Teertharu is considered to be an Avatara or Amsha of Adi-sesha. As I said, no pictures were allowed. :)
Yesterday night as I visited the Mantralaya website, I saw pictures of Shri Padmanabha Teerthara Aradhana pictures. Decided to share with you all.
For those of you who have not heard of Shri Padmanabha Teertharu, here is some details:
- Birth Name : Shobana Bhatta
- Birth place : North Karnataka, near Godavari River
- Ashrama Gurugalu : Our very own Shree Madhwacharya
- Mruttika Brindavana : Mulabagilu
- Brindavana : Anegondi now called Navabrindavana
- Sanyasa name : Padmanabha Teertharu
Attached below is the link for images for the Aradhana Mahotsava – Navabrindavana – 2013