- Soak Green Gram or hesara kalu in sufficient hot water.
- I microwave the bowl in which I have soaked the green gram.
- All the gram should be completely soaked.
- Make sure there is enough water since they bloat and use up all the water.
- Soak it overnight.
- Drain and rinse with water several times.
- Place it in big bowl as shown below and a colander which has all the beans.
- Keep it in a warm place the next day.
- I usually keep it overnight on the dinning table.
- When you wake up the next day, the beans are all sprouted and ready to be eaten.
Here is a picture of how I sprout them. 🙂
Here is a link on my site for sprouted green gram sabzi and Usli