My daughter was supposed to take Mini Bagels to her Journalism class. I kept telling her that if there are 20 people 2 dozen of these Bagels are quite enough. She being my daughter, kept insisting that I buy 3 dozens. She came back home with 2 dozens, everyone had brought some item, so they couldn’t finish it was her reply.
She said she would prepare these mini pizza bagels. And, to my surprise she had prepared this when I came back from work on Monday. She also took pictures and made a couple for her father and me as well. We all enjoyed these mini pizza’s with Tea. The recipe is simple and requires just 3 ingredients. Give it a try, trust me your kids will love it.
1. Mini bagels, cut in half
2. Grated Mozzarella cheese, finely diced
3. Pizza sauce
- Place the bagels on a baking tray.
- On each one of them, spread a spoonful of Pizza Sauce, as shown below:
- Next, spread the cheese on each one of them.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese melts, and lightly browned.
- Sprinkle crushed red pepper if your kids like them spicy.
Making these mini bagels takes less than 15 minutes, and you can use any size of bagels here. Is there any Indian dish which can be made in just 3 ingredients? I am not aware of any, do you know? If yes, mind sharing it with the readers?