As many of you already know, due to the death of my Mother-in-law we are unable to perform any upcoming festivals for the following year. However, I will continue to post the details for the festivals starting as early as July 30th 2011.
Attached is a list of festivals starting July 30th 2011.
- Bhimana Amavase or Gandana pooje – July 30th 2011
- Mangala Gowri Vrata – August 2nd 2011
- Nagara Chathurthi – August 3rd 2011
- Nagara Panchami – August 4th 2011
- Shravana Shukrava – Lakshmi Pooja – August 5th 2011
- Mangala Gowri Vrata and Ekadashi – August 9th 2011
- Shravana Shukrava – Lakshmi Pooja -Vara Makalakshmi Vrata- August 12th 2011
- Upakarma – (Rigveda and Yajurveda) – August 13th 2011
- Sree Raghavendra Swamy Aaradhane – August 14th, 15th and 16th 2011
- Mangala Gowri Vrata – August 16th 2011
- Shravana Shukrava – Lakshmi Pooja – August 19th 2011
- Krishna Jayanthi – August 21st 2011
- Mangala Gowri Vrata – August 23rd 2011
- Shravana Shukrava – Lakshmi Pooja – August 26th 2011
I will post details of each and every festival a few days before. If you have any details of any of the festivals you would like to share with the visitors of this blog, don’t hesitate to send them to me. I will post it with due credit given to the author.