Rangoli designs for the Pooja, with Lakshmi Hrudaya.
Pooja begins with lamps, flowers, Gejje Vastra:
August 21st – Friday
August 28th – Friday
September 4th – Friday
September 11th – Friday
I have scanned and attached a document which has the complete details on performing Sri Lakshmi Pooja during Fridays and also Shravana Masa. This shouldn’t be confused for Sri VaraMahaLakshmi Vrata. I will post a separate post providing all details for Sri VaraMahaLakshmi Vrata.
This document has all the details from doing the Achamana, to Sankalpa, Dhyana, Naivedya, and Maha Mangalarathi.
It is a PDF document and is in Kannada.
Attached below are other links posted here on Goddess Lakshmi.
- Lakshmi Hrudaya Rangoli
- Aishwarya Patra Rangoli
- Sri Sampat Shukravarada Haadu
- Baare Namma Manitanaka Lyrics
- Shree MahaLakumi Deviye Lyrics
- Lakshmi Shobane Lyrics
- Poojipene Ninna Lyrics in English
- Sree Siddhalakshmi Stotra
- Varava Kode Thayi Lyrics
- Mangalaruthi Thandu Belagire Lyrics
- Shri Mangala Devi Ninage Pranama audio
- Mangalaruthi Thandu Belagire Audio
- Shri Ashta Lakshmi Stotra
- Shri Mangala Devi Ninage Pranama Lyrics
- Yelu Kadala Lyrics
- Aaruthi Belagire Lyrics and Audio
- Poojipene Ninna Lyrics
- Yenu Dhanyalo Lakumi Lyrics
- Sree Lakshmi Ashtakam Lyrics
- Bhagyada Lakshmi Baramma Lyrics
Attached below are some other links where many more posts have been added on Lyrics and Goddess Lakshmi.
P.S: It is very difficult to translate these in English, so I am not doing that. If you have any book and want to share, scan it and send it to me.