When I asked my family to guess what this sandwich was, they had no clue. They were confused and said so many things, and finally when I gave them some hints that CTO didn’t mean anything related to my work, they guessed it right. Were you able to guess it?
- 3 Carrots finely grated
- 1 Big Tomato
- 1/2 Onion
- 1/4 Capsicum
- 10 sprigs Cilantro
- 8 Curry leaves
- 2 tsp Red Chilli Powder, 1 tsp Dhania Powder, 1/2 tsp Haldi, salt to taste, 1/2 tsp Jeera
- In a microwave safe bowl, cook capsicum and carrot for 4 minutes.
- In a pan, add 2 tsp oil. When the oil is hot, add Jeera and curry leaves.
- Next, add onion and fry for a few minutes.
- Add tomatoes and fry them as well.
- Next, add haldi, red chili powder, and dhania powder.
- Mix well.
- Now, add the cooked carrot and capsicum.
- Add salt, and cover and let it cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- Place spoonful of the palya in two slices of bread and warm then in a Tava or a sandwich maker.
P.S: If you don’t eat Onion, you can just skip using it in this recipe and it still will taste good.