Anytime I prepare parotas, chapathi, vegetable bath, bisibele bath or any rice dish I prepare Boondi Raita. Especially, if it is during functions when you have already cut, peeled and chopped several vegetables, preparing boondi raita is one quick and easy dish with no chopping at all.
I prepare it a lot at home when my daughter is around. My nieces also love this raita.
Simple ingredients and a very simple preparation. I use store bought plain boondi.
- In a bowl, beat 3 cups of yogurt. I use store bought yogurt.
- Add salt to taste, crushed black pepper, and a pinch of red chilli powder.
- Add finely chopped coriander leaves.
- When ready to serve, add boondi and mix well.
- Serve with any rice dish or any parota also.