Last Sunday during Oscar, my Husband prepared Potato Wedges. It was not fried, but baked in the oven. It was crunchy outside and soft inside, and before even we knew, the Potato Wedges were gone. It is quite simple, quick and easy also. I took the picture from my iPhone, not so clear.
- 3 large Potatoes
- 2 tsp olive oil – can use canola also
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Mix the Olive oil, salt, crushed red pepper, and back pepper in a bowl.
- Chop the Potatoes into 6 slices. So, from 3 large potatoes you should have 18 big long wedges.
- Mix the Potatoes with the oil.
- Preheat oven to 300-325 degrees F.
- Place the Potatoes on a oven safe tray in a single layer
- Bake the potatoes for 25-30 minutes.
- Make sure they are cripsy, and brown on the outside.
- Serve with Ketchup.
- We just ate it as is.