Raw mangoes have become a constant in my house. Just love the flavor of Raw Mango. Made this delicious chutney from the Mint which has started growing in my place.
- 1 cup fresh grated coconut
- 1/4 cup grated Raw Mango
- 10-12 Mint/Pudina leaves
- 1/2 bunch coriander leaves
- 10 green chillies
- 1 inch grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- salt to taste, and 1/4 tsp sugar
- for seasoning – 1 tsp mustard seeds, 1 tsp urad dal. 1 red chilli, 4 curry leaves, pinch of hing
- Grate Raw Mango, and Coconut. Wash the Pudina/Mint.
- Now, add all the ingredients from 1-8 and grind to a smooth paste.
- Heat a small pan, add 1 tsp oil. Now add all the ingredients mentioned in 9 for seasoning.
- Add this seasoning to the chutney, and serve with Idli, Dosa, Poori, chapathi or GundaPongalu
P.S: I didn’t add the seasoning, since didn’t want to eat too much oil.