I prepared this healthy, easy Paratha with very few ingredients. If you don’t have sweet potato, use a regular potato. You can read all the benefits of Flaxseed in the link below:
The link to Sweet Potato Chapathi is posted here:
- 1 sweet potato or Potato
- 1 cup Mint/Pudina finely chopped
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- 1 tsp Oil
- 2 tsps flaxseed powder
- Salt to taste
- Peel and Cook the sweet potatoes in microwave until soft as shown below in picture
- Wash and finely chop Mint/Pudina and 1 green chilli
- Mix whole wheat flour, salt, oil and 2 tsps Flaxseed Powder
- Mix the dough. I didn’t need to add any water. If you need just add 1-2 tsp.
- Make chapathis.
- Serve with curd, pickle and any mixed vegetable.
- Quick, easy, delicious and healthy.