After a hectic and memorable trip, I am back home in the US. I have read all your messages and will reply to each one as soon as I have some time. The main goal of this visit was the 80th Sahasra Chandra Darshana function for my Dad. It was a grand celebration. I will post details and pictures of same.
Places I visited during this visit are:
1. Mantralaya to see our Beloved Rayaru
2. Bichale where our Rayaru spent time with Sree Appanacharyaru
3. Mulabaghalu – The place of our Sree Sripada Rajaru
4. Kamadhenu Kshetra – An amazing place in Banagalore
5. Several temples in Bangalore
Our Lord Venkateshwara decided not to give darshana for us. We couldn’t visit Tirupathi because of the ongoing problems in Andra Pradesh. Hopefully, during our next visit, Lord Venkateshwara will show us some mercy and bless us with his darshana.
I will post details about all the places I visited.
Once again, thanks for all your messages. I am humbled by the responses and emails I receive on a daily basis. I did convey all your wishes to my Dad as well.
P.S: I was hoping to talk to many of you in Bangalore. Because of time constraint I couldn’t do that. I apologize for the same.