I visited Pandarapura maybe when I was 7-8 years old. I have faint memory of the place. Thanks to technology, I get to see Lord Panduranga everyday on Facebook. If you have not subscribed to the facebook page, please do so. Here are some images from the same. All credit to Lord Vittal Page.
Mr. Mohan Rao had posted the lyrics for this wonderful song last year. I have been going through all comments and updating all lyrics on the main page. Thanks Sir for this wonderful lyrics.
raaga: Chaarukeshi taala: adi ankita: Bhoopathi Vittala
Endu noduve nodi naliyuve tande pandhari rayana ||pa||
Indudhara sura vrindanuta muchukunda varada mukundana ||a pa||
1. Chandrabhaga thata nivasana nanda gopiya kandana|
mandarodharana govinda Hari Gopalana ||1||
2. Pundalikana bhaktigolidu banda gnanaanandana |
indirabhoo ramanana tande Purandara Vittalana ||2||
3. Ajabhavaadigalarasanaada bhujagashayana ananthana|
Vijayasaarathiyaada ranadolu Vijayavittalareyana ||3||
4. Gokulada gollaranu koodi Aakalhindanu kaaydana|
Gopiyaranodagoodi kuniyuva Gopa Gopala Vittalana ||4||
5. Bage bageya mahimegalanu toruva Jaya Jagannatha Vittalana|
Hagalirulu bhaktaranu poreyuva tande Bhoopathi Vittalana ||5||
You can listen to the song here: