A simple day 3 lunch which again includes lots of proteins and vegetables. Colorful, delicious and completely healthy white beans Salad. I ate this Salad with a cup of Cucumber Raita. My Husband had it with 2 Chapathis.
- 1 Can washed and rinsed white beans
- 1 large onion chopped ( optional)
- 1 large red bell pepper chopped
- 2-3 green chillies
- 1 tsp oil, mustard seeds, Jeera and Hing
- Salt to taste
- In a pan, add oil and when hot mustard seeds, jeera and hing
- Add onion and green chillies
- Fry until translucent
- Once done, add white beans and cook covered until soft
- Add salt, cilantro if you wish and lemon juice.