Quick and easy Red Beans Salad with colorful red and yellow peppers. No Onion. You can eat it raw, but I like it cooked for a few minutes. The pepper still has its crunch.
- 1 Can washed and rinsed Red Kidney beans
- 1/2 large red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 Large yellow bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 large green bell pepper (optional)
- 2-3 green chillies
- 1 tsp oil, mustard seeds, Jeera and Hing
- Salt to taste
- In a pan, add oil and when hot mustard seeds, jeera and hing
- Add bell peppers and green chillies
- Fry until translucent
- Once done, add red kidney beans and cook covered until soft
- Add salt, cilantro if you wish and lemon juice.